Thursday, November 9, 2023

Is losing 50 pounds in 7 months unhealthy?

5’7m from May 2023 to today I have lost over 50 pounds. In May I weighed 220 pounds, Today I weight 174. My averages each week vary from week to week. There have been some weeks I will drop half a pound. There have been some where i’ll drop 2 or more pounds. But for the most part I wanna say I have consistently lost 1 pound a week. I stick to the same routine diet with one cheat day a week. It used to be 2 cheat meals a week but I found this works better for me. I eat a protein bar and a shake and some crackers and then will eat chicken and rice or chicken beef and rice. Obviously this isn’t everyday some days i’ll have some fries some days i’ll get food from work. But typically my diet is consistently protein bar and shake and chicken and rice sometimes with beef. With some days and weeks (weeks where i’ve been on trips or just eating too much) But I try and make sure the foods I eat are high in protein. I consistently lift weights 3-5 times a week and get around 7,000-10,000 steps at work on the days i’m not working it really depends on what i’m doing. But i’ll usually average 2,000-8,000. Is my weight loss healthy? Should I slow it down? I thought what i was doing was fine but i’ve heard some scary things about losing weight to fast. Just wanna make sure what I am doing is safe.

submitted by /u/Samaster112
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/v6ZUi0o

No comments:

Post a Comment