Wednesday, November 1, 2023

college weight gain

hi i’m really new to this whole reddit thing but I figured i’d give it a shot. i’m a 19 year old female who just entered college. in the first month i’ve already gained 5 pounds and i don’t know how to stop this. Im 5’2 and i currently weight 110 pounds. I’m mostly sedentary but I get about 5000 steps a day and I do a 30 min at home pilates workout daily. Before entering college, I was 105 and had a job where i was consistently on my feet for 6-8 hours 5x a week. I hate how i look now since most of the weight went to my face ;( I first tried to lose this weight by entering a calorie deficit of 1200 calories. I lost some weight but noticed side effects like- depression, extreme constipation, and extremely dry skin on the face. I also lost a lot of muscle because despite the weight loss, the fat is still there. I recently upped my calories to 1350 but I’m still extremely hungry. I want to continue losing weight without counting calories but if I go back to my maintenance immediately I am scared I will gain the weight back. i’ve never dealt with hating my body so much until now and i don’t know what to do.

submitted by /u/Minimum-Holiday-5448
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0rjKGOg

No comments:

Post a Comment