Saturday, November 25, 2023

How to approach a mild 5lbs/month?

18F; 5’3 & 128lbs, and I’d like to hover around 110. Currently totally sedentary and (estimated avg) daily intake of 1900 cals.

Because I have a history of disordered eating, I definitely don’t want anything to do with daily calorie/macro counting, weighing food, or anything that could turn obsessive. Apart from the disorder, I just really hate the food obsession that comes with restrictive and rigorous weight loss. All I want is to feel a little healthier/more active. I’m not in a big rush or anything either, so I’d like to aim for a loss of 4-5 pounds a month.

Is a 500 calorie deficit easy to achieve with just some lifestyle changes? I’d aim for 6-7k steps a day & 3 square meals w/o snacking, and prioritizing fruits and veg.

I’ve never tried losing in a healthy or mild manner; is this a good start?

submitted by /u/westeskimo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7VkWHar

No comments:

Post a Comment