Friday, November 24, 2023

Never felt this ashamed and horrible before

I've been going to the gym regularly for about a year and a half now and so far I'm happy with my progress, I've lost around 32 pounds and also build some muscle. I'm a 23yo female. Today there was a yoga session and a Zumba class at my gym, so I decided to try it out with a fellow gym girl. And I hate her. She literally kept "mansplaining" me about weight loss to the yoga instructor in front of the entire class and for some reason IDK why the yoga instructor asked me about my weight in front of everybody. And I weigh 190lbs which is still a lot for me.. But anyway I was so embarrassed and felt ashamed of myself. And the entire time I felt like everybody's making fun of me. Just when i was starting to like my body, this had to happen. I'm never talking to that girl ever again! She's rude and arrogant and I'm gonna have to protect my energy. I still want to keep going to the yoga classes but I don't feel like it anymore.. Esp bc she's already been telling the instructor that I wouldn't show up in future classes. That's so rude of her. She keeps twisting my words and continues to mansplain me. I have to avoid her. Maybe I'll not continue yoga or zumba.

submitted by /u/iletmyselffree1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xHleZkV

No comments:

Post a Comment