Wednesday, November 15, 2023

I'm not as hungry anymore?

Hello All! I am embarking on my weight loss journey again. I just started a short while ago, but I have found a real change in my hunger cues. I am just not as hungry, I am not craving snacks and large amounts of food. I am actually okay eating much smaller portions and healthier options. I thought that I would feel deprived but I don't! I am wondering if it is because I am not bored at work - I am working several contracts that keep me super busy doing work that I enjoy. So maybe being busy is helping keep me from thinking constantly about food? I even managed to buy healthy foods and stick to my grocery list when I was stocking up today!

Anyway! I weighed in at 182 lbs today and I know that it is probably mostly water weight, but I am still really happy seeing the scale go down. My goal for 2023 was to get down into the 170s, and that feels totally possible right now.

I hope you all are having a great week!

submitted by /u/Elfprincess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/OqBxFHD

No comments:

Post a Comment