Tuesday, November 21, 2023

I feel like I’m cheating

About a month ago I became really ill. At the start of my weight loss journey I was at 315 in July. I am now at 270. I’ve lost 25 pounds since the beginning of October because I became very ill. I am currently experiencing unbelievable nerve pain and muscle spasms in my back and leg due to some herniated disks. For the first few weeks of this episode I basically slept constantly and was only drinking glasses of milk and a few sips of soup here and there because it’s all I can tolerate. The pain was so immense and the medications made me so tired I was just not existing for those two weeks. Waking up and crying in pain, taking meds and going back to sleep. Now my appetite is completely gone and it’s not the meds. The meds have the exact opposite effect. I had a slice of garlic bread for dinner last night and that’s it. It feels amazing to not constantly be aching from how full I am but I don’t feel like I got here on my own merit. Before my health incident, I was fasting 16-8 and curbed a ton of my over eating habits, no sodas, and was walking 10k steps a day. But it was so hard, I felt every single hour I was fasting. Now it’s like nothing to me. I keep dropping weight but it doesn’t feel like I earned it.

submitted by /u/Onlycans69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/S0Q6VYj

No comments:

Post a Comment