Monday, November 27, 2023

At what point should I slow down?

5’10” 22M, 288->212 lbs

I’ve had some ups and downs for the past couple of years, but I’ve finally reached a new all time low weight (212 this morning). I’ve managed to lose about 1.5-2 lbs consistently when I’ve purposely lost weight, but I’m now getting to the point where I’m only eating about 1700-1800 calories per day and I’m finding it hard. I’ve lost a bit of energy recently and I think my diet is partially to blame for that. Ultimately, I’d like to lose about another 30 pounds, but I’m not sure I can keep up this rate of weight loss.

For people that went from nearly 300 (or more!) pounds to less than 200, when did you slow down your rate of weight loss, if you did at all? Im really just looking for some perspective here.

submitted by /u/mblunt1201
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TCG2dgr

No comments:

Post a Comment