Saturday, November 18, 2023

I'm not committing to intermittent fasting and I'm eating like shit at night...

I started my weight loss goal in January and I was doing pretty well when it started. I was eating healthy, going to the gym regularly, and I ended up losing around 60 pounds.

Fast forward to today, I am currently dealing with some financial and personal issues that are making me lose motivation to eat healthy and the gym has lost the therapeutic feeling I get when walking out.

I used to have an intermittent fasting period where I would fast for 16 hours and only eat between the hours of 12-8PM. Now that I have a different work schedule, I understand that I need to change my fasting period to accommodate it.

Unfortunately, I'm not sticking to the schedule and I am eating horribly at night. I could be near the end of my daily allowance of calories and I'll go home and eat bread and butter, a big bowl of cereal, or any type of high calorie snack I can get my hands on.

I need to find a way to kick these bad habits. I'm debating on expanding my eating window to 12 hours and I'm also looking for any recommendations or advice on what to curb my hunger late at night.

Anything you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Gavindude1997
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/94tpn20

No comments:

Post a Comment