Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Is 150lbs skinny for a 5’7 person?

My goal weight is 150lbs and I’m currently at 193. I started my weight loss journey 2 and a half years ago at 281lbs and got down to 161 as my lowest at the beginning of the year. However I had huge setbacks this entire year and radically changed my routine last Sunday where I was at 202lbs and currently at 193lbs as of today! Fixed this by focusing more on eating clean, weight lifting a lot more than just doing cardio, cutting out bad sugars and lowering sodium intake, and even stopped smoking cigarettes as of Friday!

When I tell people I know that I want to get down to 150lbs as my goal weight, some say that’s too skinny and I think to myself that I wouldn’t really look that skinny for someone who is 5’7, especially now that I’m weight lifting a lot more and toning my body. Though, I never been at that weight so I don’t know what I would look like but I’m sure I wouldn’t look skinny at all.

The people I talked to that tell me I looked skinny don’t really work out and living in America has skewed how our bodies are actually suppose to look due to the high amount of obesity so of course people would think 150lbs on a 5’7 person would be skinny.

submitted by /u/FlamingNate559
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nqKGMBC

No comments:

Post a Comment