Saturday, November 25, 2023

Weight Loss Day 1

Hi Reddit! This is my first post on here and I’m honestly terrified so please be nice lol. I’m 18 f and 5ish months ago i got back to my normal self after going on lexapro for ocd and didn’t realize how much I ate. I try not to focus on my weight and how much I eat too much since I grew up battling anorexia. To get to the point, I realized a couple months ago that my jeans don’t fit and for the first time in my life I had enough stomach fat to grab with my hands. I weighed myself about an hour ago and I’m 149 pounds, so I’ve gained 30 pounds in 8 months (last time I weighed myself). I need to loose weight but don’t know where to start. Meal prepping? Gym membership or Pilates/group classes for beginners? Staying motivated? And most importantly, how do I loose weight without re-developing an eating disorder? Thank you so much for any and all help

submitted by /u/goosedog18
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YtQUngc

No comments:

Post a Comment