Friday, November 24, 2023

What a difference 2 weeks make

I ate a HUGE* portion of fried rice 2 weeks ago in one sitting and found myself on the floor gasping for air. It took me a good hour to feel semi-okay.

Fast forward to yesterday, I made the same portion for my family. We ate to satisfaction then and we had the leftovers for today’s dinner.

Because of that nasty business with rice, I’m back on my weight loss journey and I am settling quite easily into my calorie deficit and enjoying a more active lifestyle.

Not sure why I’m making this post but if you feel some discomfort while eating, it might be a good idea to reflect on it.

*I used to be able to easily eat this AND more when I was bigger but I lost some weight (48 lbs) during the pandemic and gained about half of it back due to tragic circumstances.

submitted by /u/45km
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/T7CRvOB

No comments:

Post a Comment