Saturday, November 11, 2023

When is it time to buy new clothes after/during weight loss?

Hello! I’m a 5’6 female and am currently 227! I haven’t been in the 220’s since over a year ago and I was unintentionally starving myself from nausea. I started my weight loss at 244 under two months ago, so I’ve lost 17 pounds so far. My goal weight is around 180 or 170. The problem is 90% of my pants don’t fit me anymore. Even my leggings I used to squeeze in are falling off me now. I just want to know when do you know it’s time to buy new clothes? Should I wait until I plateau or say screw it and buy a few staples now? I work at a doggy daycare full time so a lot of dogs jump on me pulling my pants down even further. I’m shocked a dog hasn’t pantsed me yet 🥲 It’s quite literally my worst nightmare 😭

submitted by /u/External_Tomatillo46
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Tc0wAf6

No comments:

Post a Comment