Thursday, November 2, 2023

Could drinking loads of green tea help me drop water weight in two days?

I have an annual dinner on Saturday with friends from my sorority. Now that we’re all in our thirties, we have our own lives and many even have a family, so we don’t see each other much anymore. Every November, we have drinks an dinner together and everyone dresses nicely for the occasion.

I haven’t seen most of them since last year’s dinner, but my figure has changed quite a bit since then and I want to show off. These people have seen me at different sizes, but always very obese and though I’m only halfway on my weight loss journey, I’m really happy with how it’s going. My waist and legs are much smaller and earlier this week a friend mentioned my face is getting slimmer too. I bought a jumpsuit for the occasion because I want to feel pretty. I even had to get a smaller size than I initially ordered! I tried it on yesterday and it was a little tighter than before even though the numbers on the scale went down this week. I’m thinking might be retaining water, so I want to drop it before Saturday. That means I have a day and a half to go (my timezone is GMT+1) and I read very different things online, even on this sub. That’s why I’m asking you lovely people. ๐Ÿ˜‡

For the next 48h I’m planning to drink lots of green tea, limit salt and sugar intake and get enough exercise and sleep. Would that work? I don’t have a specific number in mind to lose, I just want to look my best in that jumpsuit. ๐Ÿคž

submitted by /u/DutchieCrochet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/n3A02rU

No comments:

Post a Comment