Sunday, November 5, 2023

Re-starting weight loss journey

27F, 5-4ft, 180 pounds. Calliper test shows 27-30% body fat.

I've always been into weight lifting. I have muscles everywhere but the amount of fat I have doesn't allow me to look fit..more like...strong fat. People around me can't believe I'm this heavy.

I don't drink juice or coke. I cook every meal. Rarely eat out. But my weakness is sugar. I can eat chocolate, pastries, cake non stop. And those things add many calories and very little macros. Usually I replace main meals for those sugary things because of guilt. I also know that I calm anxiety and stress with sugar.

I want that to stop. I want to stop justifying myself. I know I can achieve great results in a sustainable way. I started today.

submitted by /u/PossessionSmooth2453
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/675W4eG

No comments:

Post a Comment