Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Pre workout or any energy boosting advice

Hello, I’m a 26f who’s on a weight loss journey. I’m only in the beginning so i don’t want to just jump into using supplements if its not really needed but I’m feeling really exhausted that i thought id ask for advice. I do a 45 mins of cardio in the morning before heading to my gym snd then work. I know the recommendations is to do cardio afterwards but i do it this way as my gym doesn’t open until 7am. Its a routine that works best for me as i have the most motivation in the morning. But i am a little tired by the time i reach the gym and exhausted during the day at work. Is there any advice for what to take or do for a boost of energy.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Thin_Jackfruit_9129
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rZT3bXg

No comments:

Post a Comment