Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Weight loss success without counting calories?

Hi all, I'm new here. I'll cut right to it - basically the question in the subject. I'm 46 and really struggling with my weight. I've been unsuccessfully calorie counting practically my whole life. I know calorie counting works, but it's a daily struggle and I'm NEVER consistent. I know this is a "me" problem.

I am thinking of just focusing on eating more mindfully and concentrating on higher protein/fat/fiber/vegetables to keep me full, as I feel like I can ALWAYS eat.

I almost feel like if I'm not worrying about everything I eat fitting into a number or having to track everything I eat that I might actually be successful. I think tracking and focusing on a number too much is what is causing me to fail daily. I know calorie counting works for a lot of people! It just doesn't seem to work for me. In fact, it makes me miserable.

Any thoughts?

submitted by /u/caryn1477
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZHLMt2U

No comments:

Post a Comment