Monday, November 13, 2023

Post COVID (is that an excuse still?) weight loss journey- motivation needed.

I lost 50-60lbs in 2018 from 195-140, at 25F, 5’8.5.

I was a size 6 a good weight, worked out 6 days a week and bought a whole new wardrobe.

Then… maintained mostly for 2019 and containers to add muscle.

2020 hit and I drank more, eat more junk, got back into bigger portions sizes and now…I’m scared to weigh myself but I must be in the 160s.

A lot of my clothes do not fit anymore- and I went from a size 4/6 back to an 8. I really want To get back to my old size but I am just Struggling with motivation.

I lost the weight nice and slow- 1lb a week using CICO and so I know what I need to do, it is just so hard. I’m also going through a divorce and the stress is bringing out bad habits…

Any motivation /help would be great

submitted by /u/gottathrowitaway555
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SbcpYt7

No comments:

Post a Comment