Thursday, November 30, 2023

Has anyone else had a bad experience on weight loss medication?

Apologies if this isn’t the right subreddit but seems like the Saxenda one is inactive.

HW: 100kg. LW: 84kg. CW: 88kg

I started taking Saxenda for weight loss around a month ago and I’ll admit it was a HUGE mistake. I never had vomit side effects but I was constantly nauseous and it absolutely wrecked my digestive system. I’m talking bloating so bad I looked pregnant and could barely move. Trapped wind so painful I was crying in the bathroom at work. Constant constipation which warranted me taking OTC laxatives regularly, coupled with occasional violent diarrhoea.

And the bitch of the bloody thing is that I last no weight! Absolutely nothing, zero.

I quit 5 days ago, after I was so unwell I couldn’t stand the thought of continuing any longer. I’m still not feeling great internally but things at least seem to be moving again (albeit much slower than usual). I’m just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience on those types of injectable medications? How long did it take for your insides to recover? Or is my digestive track just fucked?

Two days ago I rejoined a gym and have started a meal plan. Going to go back to CICO since that worked before and there really is no quick fix to weight loss, at least from what my experience has been.

submitted by /u/farmfreshoats
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/h8T9ucd

No comments:

Post a Comment