Wednesday, November 29, 2023

NSV: 50 lbs later, running is FREAKISHLY easy!

I lost 50 lbs in 4.5 months (230 to 180 lbs - I am female, 5'8") - my GW is 140 but at least I'm more than halfway there!

Wanted to share this NSV: I started off my WL journey by jogging a half mile every night. I could do it, but it was brutal. I felt like I was dying and I stopped after about 2 weeks because I hated it so much. I focused on other, more palatable forms of exercise, like swimming, instead (but mostly lost the weight through my diet).

Well, last tonight I decided to try running again - I planned to do the half mile again... Only to find I was absolutely FLYING through it with no effort and I was enjoying it so I kept going until I was tired. I ended up running 3 miles (5km!) with zero training - and I'm barely sore today!

I was worried that my weight loss isn't noticeable yet/it's all in my head, but this was such a profoundly obvious change. It's NOT just the number on the scale - I really have gotten fitter and healthier in a big way! 🥰

submitted by /u/Beneficial-Bug5913
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XoqsyZm

No comments:

Post a Comment