Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Where do I start

So I’m a 22f 5”4 160 lbs and my goal is to get down to 125-130lbs. I have had a bad eating disorder and then started binge eating once I moved in with my significant other. I’m currently in grad school but when I go home for breaks It’s easy to NOT eat(my mother and older sister suffer with an ED). I don’t have much time to work out, I have school full time and work in an office (sit a lot). Does anyone have suggestions how I can kickstart my weight loss journey? I want to do it in a healthy way, but I don’t have the time to go to the gym. Thank you :) * I have a bad BAD relationship with food. Has anyone ever discovered a way to actually love and appreciate food the right way… or ways to stop binge eating? It’s horrible šŸ˜­

submitted by /u/QuickCrew8968
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DfGpNFm

No comments:

Post a Comment