Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Dealing with being cold all the time from weight loss.

A little background I am 29m 5'9 192 pounds. I am down from my starting weight of 230 11 months ago (yay!) and my high blood pressure and fatty liver are gone. My constant back pain is rare now and my knee pain is gone. I can also see my toes.

All great things! However I am starting to get really cold a lot of the time. I work outside and it's been getting in the upper 20's - low 40's. I wear a fleece sweater under a raincoat, fleece lined pants, latex gloves under regular gloves and I am still freezing.

My core is the warmest part of my body, but my legs, toes face and hands are super cold.

We are going to get rain in the mid to upper 30's soon.

What should I wear that will keep me warm?

submitted by /u/YardsLastName
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vwGMeZk

No comments:

Post a Comment