Friday, November 10, 2023

Workout Guilt

Hey this is my first post here, so I'll give a brief-Ish summary of my weight loss. I'm 19 currently but have been overweight for 8-9 years, about a year and a half ago I decided to lose a hefty 120lbs. Skip to now over the past year I got depressed and fell back into poor binge eating habits and gained it all back. I'm back on track and I've already lost 30lbs (starting weight 341.2) (goal weight 190.0) and I work out pretty often in the form of Judo & Jiujitsu along with regular 10,000+ steps a day but whenever I'm just sitting still and not doing much, I have this immense guilt like I'm not doing enough. I eat around 1500-1700cal a day and I can see the numbers on the scale reducing but it almost feels like if I'm not moving or working out 24/7, I'm not losing weight.

Has anyone else delt with this? and if so, are there any coping solutions?

submitted by /u/AdEast715
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/e5cTxru

No comments:

Post a Comment