Friday, November 24, 2023

Really struggling. Need help.

I got a trainer back in July 2023, and am still struggling with my weight loss.

I’m 4’11, SW: 137, CW: 142. GW: 125-130 She has me eating about 1800 calories in a deficit with 135gm of protein, 176gm carbs, and 61gm of fat. I exercise 4x a week lifting heavy with HIIT cardio at the end for about 10min. I usually work out for about 1.5 hours and I walk a lot for work. My diet is high protein, low carbs, and I’m really not noticing any changes in my weight or body.

Kind of at a loss of what to do. She told me to trust the process but it’s been a couple months and I thought I would lose some weight rather than gain. The only thing is I’m noticing that I lift heavier. Did I just put my body into too high of a low metabolism when I’ve eaten 1300-1500 for half my life? 1800 felt like a lot to me and she said my maintenance is 2300 which shocked me.

It feels like I’m doing everything right, but still can’t drop weight.

submitted by /u/blepsnmeps
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KMkSpRE

No comments:

Post a Comment