Sunday, November 19, 2023

Weight Loss Help

Hello everyone,

I'm a 5'9" male 29 years old currently weighing 503 lbs. I started out at around 540 lbs back in early September. This past week I've only lost a little over 2 lbs, which doesn't make sense because I'm positive I've been eating around 1,500 calories/day. I think it may have been because Sunday - Tuesday last week I may have eaten a bit more basmati rice than I should have. My goal is to lose around 4-5 lbs a week not exceeding 1,500 calories/day. I want to know how much chicken breast constitues the serving recommended. The food that my family and I get doesn't contain any nutritional information as it is either from overseas or locally butchered as is the case with my meat. How many grams of rice is acceptable to eat within 1,500 calorie daily goal? What about chicken breast? I am tired of being this morbidly obese. I have last about 140 lbs before, but ended up gaining it all back and then some on top of that. The mistake I made back then was due to my diet being very restrictive where I limited myself between 1000-1200 calories max, but I no longer will do that as it isn't sustainable for keeping me consistent. Any advice and guidance would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/Lardicrous
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iFNrSUu

No comments:

Post a Comment