Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Feeling imposter syndrome after weight loss

I’m using imposter syndrome loosely, idk if this is the right context so I apologize if it’s not.

I’ve always been a thicker girl and very curvy with full features (hips, legs, butt, and bust) so I didn’t realize I was overweight. I thought it was just my genetics, which I understand fat distribution is, but I stupidly thought I’d keep my curves at any weight.

I’ve lost a good 15% of my body weight in the last few months and have lost a lot of my butt and bust. I definitely look more proportional for my size but idk how to get over knowing my biggest assets and best features. What are they now?

No disrespect to anyone who is thin but I’ve never had this type of body and idk what to do really. It doesn’t feel normal or like it’s mine. Pants can flatten my butt, I have to wear super push up bras to have cleavage, and everyone keeps fucking picking me up like I’m a kid.

I do like the weight loss and my body type now but I also don’t feel as comfortable. Idk how to act in this new body or how others perceive me. How can I quicken the process of feeling like this body is mine? Has anyone ever felt this or am I just weird?

TLDR: new body after weight loss and feeling like I don’t physically know myself anymore.

submitted by /u/ElectricCollars
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vKhlC8H

No comments:

Post a Comment