Sunday, November 26, 2023

5/6th round of weight loss

Hey all. I’ve(m23) dealt with cyclical weight and gain loss most of my life, due to childhood abuse, depression, and eating disorder.

I’m once again on the losing end, having spent about the last 2 years at my highest weight. Around 175-180 lbs. I’m 5’4 so very heavy for my frame.

I’m trying to get in shape for a cross country trip I’m taking on my bike in the spring. It’ll be about 10k miles over 100 days. So losing weight and increasing my fitness is very important to the sustainability of the trip. It’s been two months since I started losing, and one month since I really committed. So from sept 25 I’m down 14 lbs, and 11 since Oct 25. Currently at 158. I think another month at this pace and I’ll be ready to maintain/healthy bulk to put on some reserves for my trip. My goal weight is 140-142

It’s really just been cutting out the copious amount of junk I was eating, along with the edibles that triggered the binging. Obviously biking a lot as well. I do 20 miles a day to and from work.

submitted by /u/EntireAd8933
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JdD2KYa

No comments:

Post a Comment