Sunday, November 12, 2023

Walking Group?

Hi, I am organizing some walking groups for seniors and I figure that I can probably organize it for other purposes as well like losing weight. I was wondering how much the weight loss community is interested in this concept?

- small groups 5-8 people

- committed for 8-16 weeks

- similar walking ability

- optimized for proximity (in SF, I'm trying to do this within blocks of each other)

- weekly to daily walks.

I guess, I'm not sure if the community is as interested in a group walking concept as seniors are or if there are different incentives. All I'm doing is recruiting people, setting up a kick off meeting, and then setting up a daily scheduling text and then a reminder text.

And I guess as an aside, if anyone is interested in doing this feel free to DM me (especially if you're in SF where I'm currently doing this).

submitted by /u/ricardianrhythm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rqIWZgv

No comments:

Post a Comment