Tuesday, November 7, 2023

How important is water?

I do not naturally drink a lot of water. Maybe 1.5L a day on a good day. I bought nice water bottle to carry around with me by way of encouragement, but I still forget about it most of the time.

Last year I was on Ozempic for about 5 months, I lost 10lbs initially but then just kept losing and gaining an extra 5. I didn’t count calories, just ended up skipping a lot of meals and eating half portions of what I used to. Anyway, at the time a lot of people said water is imperative to your body metabolising the fat leading to weight loss.

Since September I’ve been doing plain old CICO. I had a disappointing weigh in this morning, I’ve been back through my lose it app, calculated everything and I should have lost 3lbs this week if my math is correct (I am about 295lbs). But I’ve actually gained one.

Could it be due to holding on to water? Or not drinking enough to let the fat burning happen?

It’s made me try lowering my deficit more this week and I’m so hungry but I really want to progress.

Thank you

submitted by /u/Cpickle88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/x49PBnu

No comments:

Post a Comment