Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Upping my calories a bit after losing too fast. Feeling some apprehension.

Hey everyone,

Over the last two posts I wrote about how I was losing too quick. After observing my weight loss and determining it’s way too quick, I’m upping my calories from 1500 to around 1900. This is after moving from 222.5lbs to 180lbs in around 2.5 months as a 5’9” male that does an hour of cardio a day. It is stupid, but for some reason I fear that this will somehow make me gain a bunch of what again.

For the most part though, I understand that as long as I am still in a deficit then I will lose weight. Is there anything I should expect upping my calories? Any advice that would help? I appreciate it.

submitted by /u/Coopofchicken12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/I5MtJ2x

No comments:

Post a Comment