Thursday, November 23, 2023

as of today i’ve reached my GW and lost 30 pounds in 3 months. thankful for this sub!! 🦃🥳

F24 5’5 HW: 160 CW: 130

wanted to thank this sub for getting me into my own little Fitness Journey that i was actually able to healthily stick to instead of trying to just force my body into the shape i wanted it to be. in the last 3 months i’ve read so many of your advice threads, bookmarked so many of your comments, upvoted so many of your progress pics and yummy meals, i def am thankful for this community.

i’ve never lost weight in a healthy way before and have always despised exercise and while i haven’t been 100% perfect about it this sub has helped me greatly with both of these things. never in a million years thought i’d be a workout girlie but next up is recomp!! also never thought i’d be the type to be posting about weight loss on reddit but here we are lol.

rly excited to continue to show myself that im capable of having a positive relationship with my body.

happy thanksgiving :)

edit: i guess there’s a word minimum lol so i added more W-posting

submitted by /u/tiredhearted
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/5lHqiSZ

No comments:

Post a Comment