Thursday, November 23, 2023

My sister deleted my weight tracking app

I (25f) have been fat my whole life, in the last 8 months i lost a good amount weight, i have been documenting my weight loss journey using this app, recently my sister lost her phone so i gave her my old one since i trusted she wouldn’t mess with my stuff( i know i am stupid), this phone is the one that has the weight loss tracking app, today i was feeling tired of the diet and my body since i haven’t been doing well lately and wanted to see how much i have lost to motivate myself, but guess what ? The bitch had deleted the app since she wanted some memory, i am heartbroken i feel like my effort that i have been documenting for a very long time is now gone, the tracking app was a really good way for me to get my shit together, this maybe a silly rant but it really meant a lot to me.

submitted by /u/Sarajk98
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4P6feU7

No comments:

Post a Comment