Friday, November 24, 2023

Coke Zero addiction

(TW: I’m not encouraging at all rapid weight loss, I just need help) Yo guys, For some context, I’m 17M and 6’1. This summer I successfully lost 35 pounds and went from 205 to 170 ibs. I already have had several successful 20 pound or so weight losses when I was feeling like I was getting obese but was regaining it every time in the next few months. But this year, I managed to maintain my weight under 180 ibs till the end of fall which makes me really proud. As for now, I can even say it finally ended my lifelong era of being the «chubby kid». The problem with all that is that I was facing bullying which always ended up in me losing important amounts of weight very rapidly. By that, I mean that I was literally consuming under 1000kcal a day (with my TDEE being over 2300) and doing hours of cardio such as cycling every day. So yeah this time, it didn’t change and i did all that only in order to prove that i’m better than everyone at doing it and that I’m not lazy like most claimed. The bad part is that I developed a Coke Zero addiction as soon as I discover that it had 0 calories (2 years ago and so) and that it was an effective (not so long term) appetite suppressant, and it is the same with nicotine. It made that I was binge drinking litres of that shi on a daily basis in order to resist hunger, but what is sad is that it even didn’t help a lot instead of just making me dependent on it. Currently, I am not even sure I can quit it for longer than a week or so because the absence of it always pushes me to return to my old habits and eat high calorie foods (but obviously also because I’m just a miserable addict). Fortunately (or as I initially thought), I recently discovered Coke Zero Zero (which here in France refers to zero caffeine, zero calories coke) and it perfectly fixed my sleep schedule! But I think it only made the addiction worse because the cravings for food would still hit during my weight loss so i started drinking even more of it or returning to traditional Coke Zero as I started suspecting it was the caffeine which was responsible for the appetite suppression. Share your experience, thoughts and advices.

submitted by /u/Physical-Drawing-302
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vMtw97C

No comments:

Post a Comment