Monday, November 6, 2023

How to improve my weight loosing strategy?

Hey guys. I'm 24 Male. 173cm and when I started I was at 90kgs(198lbs) currently at 87kgs (192lbs) . I usually run 4 days a week and I'm consuming 1800 calories per day.

Mainly I wanted to loose my fat because my current percentage body fat is way too high (39.8).

I've stopped eating all the processed food to avoid unnecessary sugar and fats. I've started my weight loss journey 3 weeks ago and I wanted to know how can I improve my strategy. For now I'm not doing any strength training. I'm thinking to start it from January because first I want to become consistent with my diet and running.

Also, how long will it take me to reach my target weight of 75kgs(165lbs)?

Thanks!!

submitted by /u/_babaYaga__
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GacCXoU

No comments:

Post a Comment