Thursday, November 30, 2023

Weight loss problem. Jittery

Food addiction is starting to become an issue for me and it's showing.

My problem is when I'm hungry for awhile I start shaking, trembling, feeling jittery and it's very uncomfortable. It's hard to eat less because of that. So in my mind I eat more to avoid that feeling. Has anyone else gone through this? Did you find a solution? Or do I need to just tough it out.

If I lose 20lbs then I'll be at my ideal weight goal.

The next part of this is filler so this post hopefully gets approved. I've already typed out the main stuff if you want to stop reading. So I'm 5'0 and getting close to 150lbs. I'm also on the DEPO but I've been on it for 10 years and I haven't gained weight like this until the last couple of years. I've never been a healthy eater. I've just eaten low quantities of garbage food.

I'm currently wearing two waist trainers because I tried to put one of them on earlier and holy crap it took about 10 minutes just to get the last row of loops hooked. I used to be able to hook them in the middle. I know it's not very effective because you have to dedicate yourself to being uncomfortable for awhile but I'm kinda desperate.

If anyone has words of wisdom I'm all ears.

submitted by /u/LouTenant6767
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/D4Ce2VP

No comments:

Post a Comment