Sunday, November 5, 2023

Starting my weight loss journey! Day - 0/

Hello Everyone, 18M here from India.

CW=78kg ; GW=68kg

AIM - Weight loss and muscle building.

I'm here to start my fitness journey of fat loss & muscle building. I've tried to lose weight multiple times by combining exercise with the right diet but somehow I can't keep it going for long and ultimately succumb to junk food, but I feel updating about my journey here would keep me disciplined, motivated, and would make me feel that I'm accountable to a few people. Being overweight has affected me in many ways be it in terms of confidence & overall health and I feel I've been wasting my true potential by being in such a state. Currently, I'm a first-year college student here in India and live in a hostel for 4/5 days a week and spend the rest days at home. As a result, I'll have to settle for a low-protein diet for those 4-5 days but will try to cover it up when I'm at home. Till now, here at college, I've been snacking regularly but I'll count my calorie intake from now on. Coming on to the exercise part, I'll be brisk walking daily for a minimum of 30 minutes followed by an hour or so of weight training. Keeping my college schedule in mind, there will be days when I won't be able to work out much or at all, but on those days I'll be mindful of my calorie intake. I'll keep updating my daily diet and workout routine here for an initial span of 30 days. After successfully completing these 30 days, I'll continue my journey here. I'm excited to start this journey. I'd be glad to receive any advice regarding weight loss and muscle building. Feel free to connect and motivate me along. PEACE...

submitted by /u/Kitchen_Pepper1220
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SatbphA

No comments:

Post a Comment