Thursday, November 2, 2023

I'm an actual idiot - calories per 100g vs calories in one pack

Just. So. Stupid.

I've been eating (I thought) 2000 cals a day. Of which 500 were a box of cookies I'd eat in the evening, which was my treat/Cheat meal of the day. I thought they were 500cals coz the nutritional label said so.

My maintenance is 2400, and I burn 400-500 cals in cardio+strength training daily. And my weightloss the last month (since I've been having the cookies) has been deathly slow, for a supposedly ~1000cal deficit.

Well, just saw there's this TINYYYYY font text that says 'Values given are for 100g'. And the bloody box is 200g. I've been eating an extra 500 calories daily and wondering why I'm not kidding any weight. I mean it makes sense. 8 giant delicious sweet chocolaty cookies, no way they're 500 cals.

What ridiculously dumb thing did you do during your weight loss?

submitted by /u/uduw8wnbruxn2n2hz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/OpqDhcf

No comments:

Post a Comment