Saturday, November 4, 2023

Hair thinning with weight loss? (26F)

Question for you all - I've lost a not-insignificant amount of weight over the past six or so months (175 -> 130ish, not sure my exact weight since I don't have a scale and just periodically check in when I'm at a family members house. The # doesn't mean a ton to me). I'm 5' 4'', so very much now in the 'normal' weight category for my height.

And I've found that more and more of my hair is falling out, and my hair is thinner than when I weighed more. (Not thinning, per say, I don't have any concerning bald spots or it's not pattern-based, but more so just less hair overall, all over the head.) It's not like this is out of my pattern, I've found that when I've weighed more, my hair has been thicker, historically, but is there a rhyme or reason to why this may be happening, or is there anything you know of to prevent this from happening?

submitted by /u/confettiqueen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Y3oN5iF

No comments:

Post a Comment