Tuesday, November 14, 2023

For the girls, about the girls

Like many, post weight loss (and breastfeeding), my chest became quite deflated/saggy. I had lost weight in my 20s and they got a little less firm, then after breastfeeding in my early 30s and losing 25lbs last year took a huge toll on them. I’ve been incredibly self-conscious of my chest and didn’t even like going shirtless in front of my husband. They were two empty sad sacks I could roll up and stuff into my bra.

I can now say a little over a year later I have noticed that they feel a smidge firmer and are improved in appearance. I’ve heard that when we lose weight it takes about a year for our bodies to redistribute our remaining fat around and now I’m a believer. Don’t ask me for any details on it since I’ve done 0 research into the phenomenon lol. I have gone topless in front of my spouse again which feels like a big confidence win.

So it gets better! And don’t be scared to lose it in the first place on the chance you’ll have saggy boobs. It’s still totally worth it, and give your body some time to recover, it might surprise ya.

submitted by /u/calliegirl88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hDkfuw6

No comments:

Post a Comment