Saturday, November 11, 2023

Eating binge after great weight loss

Hello.

In about a period of 5 months I was able to lose 25-30 kg (80lbs?).(125-> 94kg 6’2)

After a certain point my weight stagnated for a month, then went down, and stagnated again. I decided to eat at my weight and workout because I felt that I needed more muscle.

A month since then I’m binge eating fast food, anywhere from 2500-3500 calories, I burn 2800~.

I don’t know how to stop, I’m hungry to eat and to comfort myself, I’ve gained back 10kg, but more like 5 kg when accounted for water weight.

I know this is common but I just want to stop, I’m afraid of going back to my old weight but i still eat a lot.

I just ordered some fastfood again and I really hate how its going but it’s like my discipline has died

Any advice from experience would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/theowaway953
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PvpG48N

No comments:

Post a Comment