Thursday, November 2, 2023

Well ladies and gentlemen, at 200 lbs, I’m officially “healthy weight” according to the BMI chart.

I did not achieve this in the healthiest of manners, but I did it anyway I’m proud of myself. Very impressed with my discipline and willpower.

I’m a male, 6’4 feet tall, and 25 years old. 26 very soon.

At the last week so of August I was 224 lbs. Got out of a relationship at the time. I’m guilty of pigging out when I go on dates, relationships especially. Always for for the appetizers and the big plates when I go to lunch or dinner with somebody. And my ex had decent food taste so we were always eating out.

But we broke and took advantage of the fact that I was single. (Admittedly, I was even more motivated to lose weight when I was getting many matches on Tinder as I used to a couple years ago).

Well, 2 months later, I’m down to 200 Lbs. Averaging 1800 calories a day since I started. Most of the time I wasnt exercising. Just ate less. (But now I do, not to help with the diet but just to get the heat pumping and keep the body healthy. Nothing major, 20 minutes on the elliptical machine 5x a week). Again, didn’t do it in the healthiest of manners.

For one 24 lbs in 2 months apparently is extreme weight loss. Apparently 16 would’ve been considered safe. But I don’t really feel low energy or tired so I was able to push through.

Second, I still ate lots of fast food. Every day actually. Just lower calorie stuff. My lunches were always in the 1000 calories. Like

  • 10 bone in wings with fries from BWW
  • Two triple cheese burgers from McD’s

  • 20 nuggets and fries from CFA

  • Two bean and cheese tacos with sirloin (corn tortillas)

  • 2 chicken thighs 1 leg with frijoles charros

  • huevos rancheros plate with potato and refried beans

  • double teriyaki chicken with chow mein (only ate half the mein) from panda express

Then my dinner would be in the 500-800 range and there I would often eat at home. Like

  • Tilapia filets with rice

  • chicken thighs with rice

  • scrambled eggs with any combo (bacon, wieners, chorizo)

  • homemade burgers, lean ground beef

  • chicken or turkey meatballs.

Never had any vegetables or fruits in my diet.

My goal now is to continue losing more weight. Only eating healthier stuff and expand the dishes I cook. Not just health wise but in general because really those things I listed is all I cook haha.

What would be ideal weight to push toward to?

Another cool thing, I was 199 this past weekend. But had a pretty major cheat day on Tuesday. No biggie, happens. Did good yesterday and today so far. Just wanted to say I’m sure I havent been under 200 lbs since high school.

submitted by /u/CosmicConjuror2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Nf63Ixk

No comments:

Post a Comment