Thursday, November 2, 2023

How many kcal should I eat?

25m, 5'8, 200lbs

I don't do any exercise except for bicycle commuting to work. It's 20 miles total per day with an average speed of 15mph.

I've read that healthy weight loss is about 2lbs per week. How many kcal should I eat daily to accomplish a sufficient deficit for this?

Do you have any additional advice on how to successfully stick to a caloric deficit for enough months to see progress? How do you resist the temptation of over-indulging and binge eating?

Do you have any other tips on what to eat during weight loss? I've quit all forms of liquid calories such as alcohol and soda. I've also started eating oatmeal for breakfast every morning for the extra fiber. I weigh my ingredients and meal prep for the week. I cook all my food myself.

My biggest issue is lack of motivation after a few days and giving in to temptation and breaking the diet. After quitting alcohol and nicotine I have a lot of cravings for sweet and fatty foods.

submitted by /u/Direct_Succotash_507
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uAUsCcZ

No comments:

Post a Comment