Monday, November 6, 2023

20 lbs down, 15 to go ~

I (30f) hit my first goal weight a few weeks ago. I’m a 5’6” woman with a starting weight of 170lbs (March 2023). I reached 150 lbs right on schedule (based on the prediction of my loseit app and steadily losing a 1/2 lb per week). I’ve now moved onto working to reach my final goal weight of 135lbs, and am weighing in at about 148lbs at the moment.

And it’s finally happening. I’m finally noticing, like, truly the difference in my body. It’s nuts!

It’s too subtle of a change for others to notice, but it’s enough of a shift that I can now really feel how different the fit of my clothes are. How things that I was worried I was growing out of are now way too loose. How even at the smallest notch, my belts aren’t secure around my waist.

Even my problem areas (upper arms, thighs, and butt) are starting to show shrinkage.

I’m just amazed. Back in March I did not think this was possible. I was so frustrated when I began, especially because I was going about losing weight at a pretty slow pace. I would read about people losing 30 lbs in a month, but I knew at my starting weight, that wasn’t realistic or possible.

I’m so glad that I stuck with it. I’m glad I figured out how to fuel myself the right way so that I wasn’t exhausted and cranky all the time. I’m glad I allowed myself treats along the way. I’m glad I found a new hobby (kickboxing) to help not only with the weight loss, but to also help me get strong.

I’m really hopeful that I’ll be able to monitor and maintain a weight of 135lbs-140lbs for the foreseeable future. I know it’s just weight (and truly just vanity weight at this point), but I do genuinely feel so much more comfortable in my body now than I did just a few months ago.

submitted by /u/the_oracularpig
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/x9OVKLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment