Monday, November 6, 2023

Great, but for how long?

Great so far but how long!

So I started my weight loss routine 39 days ago after years of being fat I was 320 pounds and decided to lose weight after my mum expressed concerns for my health currently 28 pounds down and going strong I have no desire to pick up any bad food and feel better than I ever have eating a healthy 2200 kcal per day. My question is when did people start to lose motivation but really have to push themselves? I just hope it dosent happen soon I feel great

I honestly didn’t realize how amazing people are that lose weight I think it goes under the radar it’s a complete lifestyle change and it’s very difficult this thread has also been great for my motivation so thanks guys!

submitted by /u/TheOrange-Master
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xLD4FIq

No comments:

Post a Comment