Friday, November 17, 2023

I hate my figure. Will continued fat loss help me get more proportional?

I have lost about 80lbs since early May and I look extremely unproportional. My waist got smaller but my hips are absolutely massive. When I try to wear pants, I struggle a lot to get them over my hips and they end up loose in my waist.

I am scheduled for a tummy tuck and breast lift in March. My plastic surgeon told me to do whatever I want until then in regards to weight loss.

Currently I'm 5'1" and about 140lbs. My goal is around 120 for plastic surgery. I lift in the gym 3x a week.

Will another 20lbs lost help to even out my body? Is my apron belly making it look worse than it really is? I feel like I look like a molar.

Photo here: https://imgur.com/a/RY5oYoD

YES, I know these clothes aren't flattering. I purposely had to wear something that would show the difference between waist and hips.

submitted by /u/Amalgamatorgator
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nsE7mh9

No comments:

Post a Comment