Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Can I enjoy my thanksgiving without sabotaging my weekly weight loss?

I really don’t want to count calories on thanksgiving, but I also don’t want to sabotage my progress for the week. I currently eat 1250-1350 cals a day and so far have been seeing progress. I’m 136 lbs 5’4 females and tomorrow I don’t plan on going over 2,500 cals I doubt I’ll even eat that much but will be close to that. Does having a cheat day a few times a month but not going over 2,200-2,500 cals stop me from losing weight? I’m not in too big of a rush to lose and I can do good for most of the week but I feel that I need at least one day to enjoy myself. I started my diet 3 weeks ago starting at 144 lbs and now I’m currently at 136.

submitted by /u/Visible_Asparagus_89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KkZg50C

No comments:

Post a Comment