Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Tdee calculator physical activity help please

Hii all

I'm not new to counting calories or anything like that, but have got to my goal weight and now desperately want to maintain and get more toned and look stronger.

Previously I just selected sedentary for my physical activity for the tdee calculators as I was just on a weight loss journey so don't really have a good idea of what my physical activity should now be. So could someone please help me understand which is the best physical activity to choose?

My week is usually as follows :

  • one 10-20 minutes aerobics YT videos every day (fitbymik low impact)
  • daily 1-3 of Lidia Mera's pilates vids for abs/ full body/ booty but usually only do the 10 minute ones and usually strive to do two a day
  • daily 10 minute fast paced dog walks
  • light daily house chores too

Ok I know I ain't all that active so my guess would be light active.. again just a guess so please be kind

submitted by /u/Latter_Finance_4024
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IelbDjC

No comments:

Post a Comment