Friday, November 17, 2023

Should I wait until after Thanksgiving to start counting calories again?

For context, I have struggled with weight loss on and off for several years now. I’m not overweight, but I gained a ton of weight over covid and I know there’s room to lose these pounds again. I started getting back into calorie counting a few weeks ago but recently stopped tracking because I figured that with Thanksgiving coming up (I currently have several big meals planned with both family and friends), I know myself well enough to know that I’m not going to be able to restrict my food intake very easily during that time, and plus I want to just be able to enjoy the holidays without having to worry about tracking my food, instead of trying to track my calories and then feel guilty when I go over my budget on those days. I’m thinking of just not counting calories until after Thanksgiving week is over so I can start fresh after that, but I want to hear what this sub has to say first.

submitted by /u/FeedbackMelodic8927
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YftDZMk

No comments:

Post a Comment