Saturday, September 30, 2023

Trouble losing weight during/after covid

I've been sick with covid for almost a week now and my calorie deficit is a lot larger than normal. Definitely haven't been eating enough. Yet I seem to be at a plateau....I weigh and look exactly the same as I did a week ago.

With my low intake and immune system increasing my calorie needs, I'm so confused why I haven't lost any weight. My best guess is that I'm retaining water due to being sick. It's just weird because everyone else seems to lose rapidly when they're sick with covid.

I'm wondering if anyone else experienced this, or had any trouble losing weight AFTER recovering from covid? I'm slightly worried that covid could cause metabolic changes that will make weight loss harder going forward. It's a weird and unpredictable virus so it seems plausible that it might happen to some people.

submitted by /u/Substantial_Read212
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NvAmi0u

No comments:

Post a Comment