Monday, September 25, 2023

Time for a diet break

I`m 5'5 and have managed to go from 147lb to 127lb since April. The past few weeks my weight loss has slowed to a crawl, I've been permanently hungry, physically and mentally exhausted, preoccupied and my joint/nerve pain from my autoimmune issues has been flaring up.

My goal was 121lb (55kg) and I'm proud of the changes I have made but slightly disappointed and annoyed at myself that I wasn't able to get there. I'm trying to tell myself it's ok, that I'm at a healthy weight and that I won't gain it all back by eating at maintenance. I'm going to focus instead on improving my swimming and body weight workout goals.

Has anyone else got to a similar point and gone back to dieting later to lose the last few pounds/recomped and decided they were happy with where they are? I think I'm looking for reassurance that I'm making the right decision and not just being lazy 😂.

submitted by /u/Iblamethesea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mdW07FP

No comments:

Post a Comment