Sunday, September 17, 2023

How much did your face change after weight loss?

I feel like this isn’t talked about enough! Though I lost the majority of the weight a year ago, I happened to look at an old video of mine and was shocked by how different my face looked.

It’s funny because my weight loss was only 20 pounds - I went from 150 to 130 (as a 5’3” 20f at the time). And yet, the difference on my face is huge. I remember how I would need to use filters while taking selfies when I was overweight, which looking back made me look so unnatural haha. Now, I hate any sort of filters because I already “naturally” look the way I wanted myself to look like for so long.

Has anyone else experienced this? Probably one of the best parts of weight loss for me :)

submitted by /u/premed101925
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Rktan6v

No comments:

Post a Comment